Kündigungsfrist: 3 Mon., ggf. früher
Gehaltsziel: 90K, ohne weitere Benefits
PROJECT MANAGER / SENIOR SYSTEM ARCHITECT
Highly accomplished Project Manager and Senior System Architect with more than 10 years of experience leading the development of hardware and software with the potential to revolutionise technology in a range of industries. Excellent communication skills with demonstrated success working directly with customers to optimise their workflow, shorten development times, and deploy new features and tools. Proven success winning new contacts, filing patent applications, and aiding sales teams in the achievement of multi-million dollar contracts.
Software Engineering • Product Development & Testing • Pre & Post-Sale Customer Support
Competitive Analysis • Research & Development • Floor-planning • Installation & Administration
System Development & Deployment • Programming • Regression Testing • Quality Assurance
Client Relationship Management • Presentations & Demonstrations • Benchmark Management
**** NRW, Germany • 2000 – 2012
Major software company working in the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. The company has more than 1100 employees and was acquired by *** in 2012.
Product Engineer / Senior Applications Engineer
Consulted with major corporate clients utilising *** software, including Intel, Infineon, Toshiba, and LG, training their employees in new design techniques and implementing prototype algorithms designed to improve the functionality of their existing systems. Acted as subject matter expert on all topics related to software and hardware development, including instructing developers on best practices for implementing new features and improving legacy programs. Ran benchmarks, wrote product specifications, and gave demonstrations of new product capabilities that enabled the company to increase sales and win new customers.
Highlights & Achievements:
• Played a significant role in the group honoured with the company’s “Best Team” award for the development of technology capable of providing features for completing the physical design of huge ICs with a minimum of manpower.
• Consistently promoted up the “technical ladder” from Member of Technical Staff (equivalent to Technical Manager) to Senior Member of Technical Staff (equivalent to Technical Director) to Product Engineer, and rewarded for significant contributions to the company’s goals and reputation for excellence.
• Credited with making a major contribution to the closing of multi-million dollar contracts by providing excellent customer support and invaluable assistance to the sales team during all phases of the contract negotiation process, including saving a major deal with Marvell Technology by quickly providing a solution to a major problem during the decision process.
• Worked directly with customers to optimise their workflow, shorten development times, and deploy new features and tools, leading to improved customer relationships and increased corporate profits.
• Coordinated Research and Development resources in order to discover solutions to high-profile technical challenges facing the department, successfully achieving critical benchmarks despite short turn-around times.
• Presented and demonstrated projects to managers, prospective clients, and other stakeholders at conferences, internal seminars, and customer worksites, during both pre and post-sale activity periods, supporting customers at all stages of software deployment.
*** TECHNOLOGIES, Munich • 1996 – 2000
ASIC Design Engineer
Led the development and implementation of major project initiatives in the telecommunications field for the Research and Development division of ***. Managed teams of engineers from project origination through final delivery, ensuring all customer specifications and project milestones were achieved. Analysed customer data, oversaw patent submission process, and coordinated corporate resources in order to exceed customer expectations while keeping projects on schedule and on budget.
Highlights & Achievements:
• Successfully submitted complex patent application for an analogue circuit used for reducing PLL jitter in high speed data/clock recovery units, securing a valuable technical asset for the company.
• Developed a test bench generation system for speeding up verification, completing final project on schedule despite tight deadlines.
1992 – 1996, Munich
Research and Development Engineer
Designed system architecture and programming applications for one of Europe’s most prestigious application-oriented research organisations. Collaborated with Siemens to create the technical specifications for the SARE5 chip, ran logic synthesis using Synopsys Design Compiler, and generated test benches and stimulus. Created code in VHDL and Verilog, coordinated RTL/behavioural/gate-level simulations, and programmed technically-complex programs in C and C++.
Highlights & Achievements:
• Introduced a new ASIC design methodology to the Siemens HL team and developed MPEG-2 decoder technology IC, contributing to important advances in communications technology.
• Designed more than 60% of the IC put out by a team of 5, playing a significant role in the organisation’s ability to build a reputation as a leader in the field of semiconductor technology.
Diplom-Ingenieur Elektrotechnik / Informationstechnik
(Comparable to MSc. in Electrical Engineering / Information Technology)
Technical University of Munich • Munich, Germany
Prince2 Project Management
MS Project Training
Linux, Math-CAD, MS Project, Magma Talus / Hydra, Synopsys IC Compiler
Design Complier, Prime Time, Mentor Calibre
Java, C, C++, Objective-C, Pascal, Modula-2, Oberon, FORTRAN, COBOL
Basic, Logo, Occam-2, dBase III+ / IV, TCL, MySQL, PHP
English / German / ***